The Jubilee Sailing Trust wants to protect the privacy of visitors to our website. Please read the following policy; it provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit and it will help you to understand how we use your personal data.
The Jubilee Sailing Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales (no. 277810) and a company registered by guarantee (no. 01694447 England). VAT number GB755104742.
Why JST holds and processes personal data
- To administer its voyages and manage the specific requirements of those who travel on its voyages
- To process donations
- To claim Gift Aid on donations
- To confirm receipt of donations, to thank donors and to provide details of how donations may be or have been used
- To enable JST to maintain a record of beneficiaries’ and supporters’ relationships with the organisation
- For analysis leading to the production of management information relating to income generation and supporter development
- In relation to correspondence entered into with JST by any offline or online channel
- To send JST’s supporters information about the organisation’s work, fundraising activities and appeals where the organisation has obtained consent or is otherwise allowed to, e.g. by claiming legitimate interest based on existing relationships. Please see our Legitimate Interest statement for more information.
- To keep JST’s beneficiaries’ and supporters’ data up to date
- To implement any instructions JST receives from its beneficiaries and supporters with regard to withdrawing consent to send information
Individuals can update or withdraw their consent at any time, for individual channels of communication, or for all channels, by contacting JST’s Supporter Services team on +44 (0) 2380 449108 or e-mailing email@example.com.
All JST’s supporter e-mails contain an Unsubscribe link.
In the event that JST needs to contact or enter into correspondence with supporters regarding administrative issues that do not fall into the GDPR definition of ‘direct marketing’, the use of an e-mail address or telephone number provided by the individual is permissible for the specific purpose of resolving the issue.